|User Permissions Needed|
|To customize page layouts:||“Customize Application”|
- The Show title checkbox gives you control over the visibility of the dashboard title.
- The Hide on error checkbox gives you control over whether an Analytics Cloud asset appears if there is an error (such as the dashboard can’t be found).
- Dashboards now include the date and time when they were last refreshed.
In the enhanced page layout editor, look for a new category of user interface elements called Analytics Cloud Assets, in the left column of the palette.
Select the Analytics Cloud Assets category and then drag an item from the list of available dashboards to a detail section on the page layout. After the dashboard is positioned in the layout, you can change properties such as height and width by double-clicking the element or clicking the wrench icon next to it ().
For information about field mapping and working with the enhanced page layout editor, see Customizing Page Layouts with the Enhanced Page Layout Editor.
- You can add one dashboard per page layout.
- Analytics Cloud dashboards aren’t supported in the original page layout editor. If you use the original page layout editor to open a layout that was created in the enhanced page layout editor, the original page layout editor will delete any dashboard element as soon as you save the layout.
- In a Visualforce page, adding a detail page component that contains an Analytics Cloud dashboard isn’t supported.