Reading the release notes is a great step in preparing for the release. These other resources are designed to help get you, your org, and your users ready for what's coming your way. We add resources throughout the release when they become available, so check back often.
Release Readiness Essentials
- Release Readiness Trailblazers. Access resources and experts for all things release readiness.
- Release Milestones. See key dates for the release.
- Trust Status Maintenances. See Sandbox and other release dates and times. Click Instances and your instance to see your maintenance dates.
- Sandbox Refresh Calculator. Plan if and when you need to refresh your existing Sandbox orgs.
- Sandbox Preview Video. Learn how to navigate the Sandbox preview process.
- Sandbox Preview Instructions. Get early access to new features in your sandbox.
- Customer Success Event Calendar. Register for release overview webinars and access recordings.
- Certification Release Maintenance Schedule. Keep your certification updated in Trailhead.
- Prepare for Salesforce Releases. Use Trailhead to create your release strategy.
- Releases Email Journey. Prepare for releases by subscribing to emails.
What’s New This Release
- Release Overview Deck (ROD). Create internal training for your users, review setup screens, and learn how to use features.
- Release Matrix. Quickly see which features immediately affect your users.
- Spring ’19 Pre-release Signup. Sign up for a pre-release org to get early access to the new features.
- Release Readiness Live. Register and make the most of the new features.
- Release Demos. Get quick video overviews of what’s coming this release.
- Spring ’19 Release Website. Check out the new features.
- Spring ’19 Release Highlights Module. Get the Spring ’19 Trailhead badge.
- Release in a Box. Use this kit to prepare and present the new release to your org and users.