Get More with of CMS for Community Cloud (Beta)
Experience easier ways to sift and select CMS Content (formerly Native Content). Work with improved operators to select content dynamically for collections, and better manage your connections.
Where: This change applies to Lightning communities accessed through Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic in Essentials, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer editions. This open beta is available to all communities automatically, but you need to enable Content Management in Community Workspaces.
Who: Content Management is available to anyone with permissions to use Community Workspaces to create content and to anyone with access to Community Builder to add content to a page.
What: Here are some of the new features and improvements.
- Native Content is now called CMS Content.
- Insert hyperlinks and inline videos and format text in the rich text editor when creating content.
- Dynamic collections support AND and OR operators to get just the right content to display.
- Remove access to a previously approved Salesforce CRM object.
- Create and control CMS Content collections manually by adding and removing specific content.
- Delete outdated or unwanted collections.
- Find things faster even as your content collection grows with new filters to get more targeted results.
- Choose from new layout options. For instance, titles can be links to content detail and you don’t have to use a button in your layout to provide navigation.
- Identify external URLs that need to be whitelisted.