For new Lightning Experience features and enhancements, review these topics to see if any functionality that’s critical to your business is limited or unavailable in this release.
- Calendar Views
- In the event preview, type, time, duration, attendees, and email aren’t visible.
For public, resource, and other user’s calendar events, you can see the subject, start time, and end time in the event preview detail but not other fields added to the compact layout.
- Event Series
- If you enabled platform encryption for Event Description, event series created during Winter ’19 aren’t automatically encrypted. To encrypt series created during Winter ’19, edit the event series. Events that are updated to fall outside the series pattern aren’t encrypted with the series. To encrypt these exceptions to the series, edit the individual occurrence.
- You can add related files and notes to individual events in a series but not the series as a whole.
- If you create a series in Lightning Experience, you can't update or delete the series from Salesforce Classic.
- You can’t edit the start date of a series. Instead, delete the series and recreate it with a new start date.
- You can’t edit the series from events that fall outside of the series pattern.
- If you edit the following fields for an event
series, events that fall outside of the series pattern are updated along with the
series. Previous changes to those events aren’t kept and deleted events are recreated.
- All-day event checkbox
- Start or end time
- Recurrence pattern
- Recurrence start or end date
- Editing the Assigned To field for an event series doesn’t update events that fall outside of the series pattern. Reassign these events to the new owner individually.
- If you schedule a series with events occurring more than 180 days in the past, all of the events in the series aren’t displayed on your calendar. You can see the first event in the series and events that occur within 180 days of the current date.