These commands and parameters have changed in version 42 of the Salesforce CLI or during weekly updates after we published version 41 of the Salesforce CLI Command Reference. For more information, see version 42 of the Salesforce CLI Command Reference.
- Creates skeleton Apex trigger source files.
- Logs you out of orgs that you previously authorized.
- Updates a second-generation package.
- Generates a sample .forceignore file in your new project.
- force:apex:test:run: -t | --tests
- Runs individual methods of Apex test classes.
- force:apex:test:run: -y | --synchronous
- Runs tests from a single Apex class synchronously.
- force:schema:sobject:describe: -t | --usetoolingapi
- Executes with Tooling API.
- force:package2:version:create: -e | --nonamespace
- Creates the package with no namespace.
- force:package2:version:update: -p | --noprompt
- No prompt to confirm setting the package version as released.
- force:data:record:create, force:data:record:delete, force:data:record:get, force:data:record:update, and force:data:soql:query: --perfloglevel (no short name)
- Gets data on API performance metrics from the server.
- force:data:bulk:upsert: -i | --externalid
- Changed from being optional to required.
Installation and Configuration Changes
- The salesforcedx plug-in is bundled with the CLI.
- When you install the CLI, you also get the plug-in. To check the version of
the installed core salesforcedx
plug-in, use the --core
sfdx plugins --core
- The SFDX_DISABLE_ENCRYPTION environment variable is no longer supported.
- The variable was deprecated in the previous release.