Set Up Einstein Forecasting (Beta)
Improve your org’s forecasting accuracy. Add the Einstein Forecasting app permission and enable the feature. This feature is new in both Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic.
To use Einstein Forecasting, your org must have:
- Collaborative Forecasting enabled and forecast hierarchy set up
- Two years of opportunity history using the standard Opportunity object and the Amount and Close Date fields
- Forecasts set by month, not by quarter, using the Opportunities (Revenue) forecast type
- Standard fiscal year enabled, not custom fiscal year
|User Permissions Needed|
|To set up Einstein Forecasting:||Customize Application AND Modify All Data|
- If you already use Sales Cloud Einstein, add the Einstein Forecasting app permission, available later in February 2018, to your Sales Cloud Einstein permission set.
- From Setup, enter Einstein Forecasting in the Quick Find box, and then select Einstein Forecasting.
- Click Enable.
- If you’ve customized your org’s Home page, add the performance chart to the Home page manually.