|Lightning Experience is available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- Microsoft Edge
Salesforce supports Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 for Lightning
Experience. Note these restrictions.
- The HTML solution editor in Microsoft Edge isn’t supported in Salesforce Knowledge.
- Microsoft Edge isn’t supported for the Developer Console.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11
If you use Internet Explorer, we recommend using the latest
version that Salesforce supports. Apply all Microsoft software updates. Note
- The full Salesforce site is supported in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8 and 8.1 for touch-enabled laptops with standard keyboard and mouse inputs only. There is no support for mobile devices or tablets where touch is the primary means of interaction. Use the Salesforce1 mobile browser app instead.
- The HTML solution editor in Internet Explorer 11 is not supported in Salesforce Knowledge.
- The Compatibility View feature in Internet Explorer isn’t supported.
- Changing the compatibility parsing mode of the browser, for example, by using the X-UA-Compatibility header, isn’t supported.
- Internet Explorer 11 isn’t supported for the Developer Console.
- Internet Explorer 11 isn’t supported for Lightning Console Apps.
- Drag and drop of files into feed comments isn’t supported in Internet Explorer.
- Mozilla® Firefox®, most recent stable version
- Salesforce makes every effort to test and support the most recent version of Firefox. For configuration recommendations, see Firefox.
- Google Chrome™, most recent stable version
- Chrome applies updates automatically. Salesforce makes every effort to test and support the most recent version. There are no configuration recommendations for Chrome.
Wave Analytics Supported Browsers
Browser support is available for Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11, and the most recent stable versions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Recommendations and Requirements for All Browsers
The minimum screen resolution required to support all Salesforce features is 1024 x 768. Lower screen resolutions don’t always properly display Salesforce features such as Report Builder and Page Layout Editor.
- For Mac OS users on Apple Safari or Google Chrome, make sure that the system setting Show scroll bars is set to Always.
Some third-party Web browser plug-ins and extensions can interfere with the functionality of Chatter. If you experience malfunctions or inconsistent behavior with Chatter, disable the Web browser's plug-ins and extensions and try again.